Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Convo 2008 work to work....

at last, i already uploaded the picture that I taken during our work for convocation this year 2008.
Loaction: Extension MPH 1, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya Campus. Acitvity: Activate smart card for convocation day, photo shot and replacement new card.....

show me receipt if you already pay.... then you can collect your card

waiting for photo shot.....

good service to client....

erm... I satisfy with my photo...


why they laugh???


done.... next please.....

what you looking for???

satisfy with your photo????

please help me, I want you edit my photo.....

smile during work...

ok, come here..... go that counter for activate your smart card...

import two security guard.....

ok, pay RM 20 for get new card.....

i will not leave opportunity to take my own photo....

photo shot's staff.....


our main counter....
our friend from Iraq...

left side is our boss... Mr David....


what story they are takling about??? secret....

this possing for only take photo

bla... bla... bla.....

i think no problem for this part... maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment