Monday, July 13, 2009

dua mahligai istana diraikan di hari yang sama...

Crowd during wedding ceremony in Kuala Lumpur area. Time arrived at 1.15 pm.

Arrival the groom and bride....

My friend, Mr. Harith with his queen, Miss Ermawati

Ceremony at Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park, Kuala Lumpur 12 Rejab 1430H : 5 Julai 2009 Theme color: Orange, yellow, cream and white color.

It's me during the wedding...

My friend, Mr. Mohamad Syahbal (Saudi) and Mr. Abdullah (Yemen)

Second wedding that my friends and I attend...
Location, Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka, Kuala Lumpur. Time arrived: 3.00pm

Wedding stage... theme color: white, cream and gold (more to english style)

me, Mr. Zul a.k.a Chino and his queen


me, Abdullah (Yemen), Darnalis, groom and bride, mokhtar, Taqi and Mohamad Syahbal (Saudi)

CONGRATULATIONS
to my friends....
may Allah bless you and your family...

No comments:

Post a Comment