Thursday, November 6, 2008

long friend still same like before

last weekend, i meet my long time friend, Brother Ezran, at his house, Kajang, Selangor... he still same like before, just he will get married soon, that was a GREAT news to hear from him.... he already has a work at Pasir Gudang, Johor Baharu... since me and my friends, Brother Hazimin and Brother Zapril, Brother Ezran invited us to have breakfast together at his house that morning. So, we ate together the tradisional food from Kelantan ( rice, coconut, sugar and small fried fish)... very delicious.... yum yum yum....


so, before me and my friends went home, Brother Ezran told me that he will assign me some task during his marriage.... we will see what kind of task that he planned to assign to me.... just waiting.....

3 comments: