Monday, November 3, 2008

meet friends..

Woww.. today, i meet few of my best friends from Melaka... all of them look great and healthy. They come to cyberjaya to meet me also their other friends. One of them, Jamal Mwalad, told me that they come to cyberjaya after they send their best friend that travel back to Yemen, Brother Nabil Kumail. He already graduated as degree IT student from Multimedia University this year.

I also meet Mohammad Al Hadha, my friend that get injured during fight back to thief in his house a few months ago. He told me that he already become better that before. Glad to see him in his condition now.

During at night, my brother, Brother Fuad Mwalad, come to visit me at my home. We play fighting Play Station 2 game. Also, one of my housemate join together. Really both of them very good in playing this video game.

I also do some exercise at living area in my house. After that, I go to washroom to clean myself and also do some cleaning at washroom.

Then play Red Alert 3 (PC game - continue the Soviet mission) until complete the all mission.

And now, time for rest and tomorrow work as usual..... wushhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment