Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sport Games 2008

Sport Games 2008 at Multimedia University Cyberjaya Campus was held 29 November 2008 (Saturday).... organizer is Arabic Language Society and Internation Student Society... i been asking twice from director event and president International Student Society (ISS) to create one team to compete in volleyball tournament... alhamdulillah, thank to Allah, i can find friends to join in my team...their are Megat, Iskandar (roomate Megat), Saab (known also as Abg Saad among students), myself (bario), khairi, faizal (one of Intitusi Usrah committee) and my international friends, Muad Bani (Yemeni), Ammar Al-Amari (Yemeni) and Shafeek (Sri Lanka)... 9 of us involve all the matchs without lost any games during tournament... we become champion after we fight with one Iranian team at 3.30pm. All team that join volleyball tournament is 6 teams - 3 from Indoenesia and 2 Iranian team (one of team, have somalian player).

Argument during match usually happens during fight with Iranian team...but no figthing happen...

Early morning the raining stop at 7.00 am and the committees started to clear all wet spots at volleyball court, basketball court and futsal court. Thanks to commitees for their effort during events. At noon, the wheather condition is hot and cloudy...

I hope that the volleyball in campus will start to have a lot of professional player....

my team

iskandar and me during match with Garuda team - one of the Indonesia teams

my position to receive the ball for me to set for spiker

after shoot the ball to other team - service ball ...


me and my friend that coming from Melaka, Mohammed Fageh - Arab Saudi student in MMU Melaka.

2 comments: