Monday, September 7, 2009

my new Iranian friend....

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for meet me with few new friends especially in this holy and blessing month, Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. Most of them I knew during breakfasting at MMU Al-Hidayah mosque. This is the beautiful of teaching in Islam where you can make good relationship with your muslim brothers for sake of Allah and to get rewards from Him. May Allah bless all of us for our effort to follow the teaching of Islam in our daily life.

above: time to shoot photo...my latest photo... holding fiqh sunnah book.

above: my dear friend, Mr. Aidel Payoub, one of the Imam for congregation prayer in MMU Al-Hidayah Mosque

above: Mr. Hasan, just know him and he will return back to his country today, Tuesday at 11pm and will return back to Malaysia to continue studies in MBA... (still choose study place wheater in University Malaya or MMU)

above: one of Aidel friends and become my friend also, Mr. Abdul Hasan, study in MBA

May Allah protect them all with His Blessing and His Merciful... hope my dear friends are success in what their aiming for in their studies in Malaysia....Insya'Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment